Performs a variety of skilled production tasks that may include any or all of the following: assembly, prepping, epoxy, finishing; soldering; and casting. Has or will develop the skills and competency and be cross trained to meet quality standards in these areas.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to communicate and work closely with other employees.
- Physical ability to stand all day on cement floor.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to wear masks, and use other required safety items.
- Ability to meet quality and productivity goals.
- Experience with shop tools and equipment e.g. belt sanders, air files, flex shaft, engraver, scales, cast machines, bead blaster, grecco, vibes, helpful but will train.
Please send your resume, along with a cover letter, to email@example.com