National Harbor, Maryland Retail Store
Store Manager: Wabe Berry
Wabe began his career with Danforth in September of 2017. He loves reading and collecting comic books. He currently has over 20,000 books in his collection. Wabe enjoys spending time with his wife and 3 girls, and going to his daughters softball games! "Over the years, I've worked for many corporate companies and a few small businesses. I can honestly say that none are like Danforth Pewter. I truly love how its family oriented, and I really like the fact that we handcraft all of our own products. In a world full of automation, handcrafted items are really a lost art. I am proud to be apart of such a beautiful thing!"
National Harbor is located on the banks of the Potomac River. We are located about 10-15mins from D.C! National Harbor combines an approachable, resort-like personality with a singular, dynamic experience for local residents and visitors alike. An amazing place for our newest retail store, surrounded by restaurants, popular shops, entertainment, and The Capital Wheel – a 180-foot observation wheel featuring panoramic views of the nation’s capital.
Why Should You Visit Us In National Harbor
There is sooo much to do here, from visiting the the museums, catching a local sporting event, visiting all of the historical sites or just grabbing some food, there is just too much to name! Visiting the Wharf which is a downtown shopping area (similar to the National Harbor in style) there are tons of great restaurants. One of the All time favorite restaurants is Sweet Georgia Browns.
What You Will Find Here
We have a small staff of energetic employees who enjoy selling and talking about what we do! We have been together for a year and have built a nice rapport with one another. This is helpful when we are sharing our love of pewter with customers. We can find whatever you are looking for within whatever budget. We also offer gift wrapping, offsite engraving to personalize your gift. We can ship to your recipient or back to your home address after your trip to National Harbor.
Our Favorite Pewter Products
- One-Of-A-Kind Oil Lamps: Just the idea of how they are unique and are inspired directly by whatever the artist was feeling at the time!
- Snowflake Bentley Snowflakes: Some of us grew up reading the Snowflake Bentley children's story. We not only carry the book but Danforth Pewter actually creates the snowflake designs themed around the snowflake photographs from the story.
- The Mariner Oil Lamp: The sleek and simple design is a great center piece for any home.
- The Everlasting Vase: The way the light reflects off the pewter just makes it that more elegant and the little hammered piece surrounded by the beading on the neck of it is just perfect. A great wedding, or any other special occasion gift.
- 2018 Silent Night Annual Ornament: It is just beautiful, the way the sky is colored with glittery blue, just a well done piece.
Unique Things About The Sales Associates
- One of our employees is an amazing artist and has had a few pieces published.
- One of our employees is a track star!
- One of our employees opened her own hair salon.
- One of our employees was born in Panama.