Thank you for considering Danforth Pewter for your custom needs! We love partnering with businesses to create beautiful, unique designs that will bring delight and meaning to your customers, clients, or employees for a lifetime.
We’ve worked with historical societies, museum stores, gift shops, high-end distillers, universities, nonprofits, state agencies, woodworkers, beer brewers, bicycle builders, furniture makers, basket weavers...If you don’t see your business on the list, maybe it’s time we add it!
Interested? Contact Us Now
The Danforth Promise
Through our Custom Design program, your vision will come to life through our high-quality custom products.
In this process, you'll collaborate with our talented designers and artisans to realize your vision and create a product that meets—and surpasses—your needs. Whether it’s adding your logo to a Danforth ornament, or creating a brand-new keyring or bottle stopper, you can feel good that your design will be exactly what you envision.
We pride ourselves in:
- Offering the highest-quality custom products, all made right here in the USA
- Being fully transparent with our clients and customers
- Providing clear communication and realistic timelines
- Creating a beautiful, lasting product that is true to YOUR vision
How it Works
You’ll work with Matt Parker, our Vice President of Sales, on each stage of design and production, including preliminary artwork/design, packaging, approvals and shipping.
- Create a new design to bring your vision to life.
- Work from a design you provide.
- Add your logo to existing Danforth products.
- Suggest types of items that might work for your needs.
You will approve the final design, packaging, and the pewter prototype before the production of your custom piece. Please note that all custom designs require a set-up fee. If you have a custom project in mind, contact us.
To get started on your custom design project, please contact Matthew Parker at email@example.com.
We also offer corporate gifts and personalized gifts for recognition and awards, such as engraved barware, keyrings, and more.