Jewelry and Accessories
Danforth offers a limited, six-month warranty on most jewelry and accessory items. This warranty covers defects in workmanship or product materials, as well as problems associated with standard wear and tear within six months of date of purchase.
- Jewelry & accessories covered include: necklaces, earrings, rings, bracelets, zipper pulls, lapel pins, brooches, barrettes, cufflinks, and money clips.
- Jewelry or accessory items damaged due to excessive wear, stress, or abuse will not be covered by this warranty.
- Any work performed by anyone other than Danforth Pewter voids this warranty.
Danforth offers a limited, one-year warranty on oil lamps and their parts. This warranty covers defects in workmanship or product materials, as well as problems associated with normal wear and tear within one year of date of purchase.
- Accidentally broken glass chimneys/globes are not included in this limited warranty.
- If your oil lamp is not functioning properly, please contact Customer Service for troubleshooting assistance prior to initiating any warranty claim or return.
- Damages due to misuse or abuse are not covered.
- Use with an alternate burner or chimney supplied by anyone other than Danforth voids the warranty, as does use with an improper type of oil. Learn more about oil options for Danforth Oil Lamps.
You can also visit our website to purchase replacement chimneys/globes, wicks, and oil.