Waterbury, Vermont Retail Store
Store Manager: Kate Erickson
The Danforth Pewter Waterbury store is on the Waterbury-Stowe Road (Route 100), close to Stowe, and only a few minutes off Interstate 89. The Waterbury retail store is conveniently located in the Cabot Annex building along with Cabot Cheese, Lake Champlain Chocolates, Birdfolk Collective, Smugglers Notch Distillery, and Vermont Trailwear. We are between the Ben & Jerry’s ice cream factory and the Cold Hollow Cider Mill.
Why Should You Visit Us In Waterbury
We’ve got two big doorways connecting our store to Champlain Chocolates, so great chocolate, ice cream and drinks are just a step away! There are many things to do in and around the Waterbury/Stowe location. The Reservoir in Waterbury is our staff choice for where to go out to dinner. They have a great selection of dinner options, and the largest tap list in Vermont. For lunch we like Jimmz Pizza - it’s 30 seconds from us and has great pizza, Strombolis, sandwiches and salads. The top of the Waterbury Dam is a gorgeous and easy spot to go to get a beautiful view, if you’re a little more outdoorsy the Pinnacle hike in Stowe is a short trip with 2 different spots to stop to enjoy the view. The Trapp Family Lodge is a great destination. While you are also in the area, make sure you visit the Vermont Ski & Snowboard Museum and taste some of the perfectly brewed coffee at the Green Mountain Coffee Visitors Center.
What You Will Find Here
Our Waterbury store features our full line of handcrafted pewter, from our oil lamps and vases, which are spun by hand on antique lathes in our workshop in Vermont, to our full line of jewelry, ornaments, keyrings, picture frames, kitchenware and baby things.
Our Favorite Pewter Products
- Maple Leaf (Autumn) Products: We really love our Maple Leaf Items here in Waterbury. We have several great views of the fall foliage in our area, so these products really speak to us. Doesn’t hurt that the color we use for our Autumn leaf items closely resembles Vermont maple syrup either!
- Beer Mugs: Have you seen our beer mugs? These are handspun on a 100 year old lathe in our workshop. We are in the area of many microbreweries and cider houses. Our pewter mugs keep your beverage frosty cold. These are great gifts that can also be personalized with an engraved name.
- Outdoor Activity Designs: The Ski Boot Keyring, Snowboarder Ornament, Bicycle Keyring, Canoe Keyring, Lacrosse Sticks Ornament, and Trout Keyring are a few of the activities that visitors enjoy during their visit to Vermont.
- Coastal Oil Lamp: The detailed scene around the base of this oil lamp in incredible. It makes us want to visit the shores of the eastern coastline of New England.
- Cheese Boards and Cheese Knives: In Vermont, there are many local cheese artisans. Enjoy some of these tasty cheeses with a Vermont made cheese board and coordinating pewter cheese knife.
Unique Things About The Sales Associates
We are a group of fun associates who play great music and have a way too much fun telling jokes and making puns. We have a story for everyone about everything, and we love being involved in helping plan day trips around Vermont. If you are stumped for a place to visit next, stop by the Waterbury retail store and we will give you the best places to visit in the area.